Playing Board Games.
I have lived in...
- Oakland, CA, US (currently)
- Sydney, NSW, AU
- San Francisco, CA, US
- Boston, MA, US
I have worked at...
- IEP&Me - (February 2021 - NaN)
- Rome - (May 2021 - December 2021)
- Discord - (January 2020 - May 2021)
- Eventbrite - (January 2019 - January 2020)
- Atlassian - (April 2017 - October 2018)
- Facebook - (June 2016 - March 2017)
- CloudFlare - (September 2014 - June 2016)
- Pole Star Space Applications - (December 2013 - September 2014)
- Tuatara Corp - (April 2013 - December 2013)
- CoachUp - (August 2012 - April 2013)
Talks I've given...
- SydJS (Sydney, AU): "Open Source is my Dorky Family"
- ffconf (London, UK): "Rethinking the Web Platform"
- Front-end Forum - Atlassian (Sydney, AU): "(Unannounced project tech preview)"
- CODEC Go - University of Santo Tomas (Manila, PH): "Zero to Binary Search Tree"
- JSConf Asia (Singapore, SG): "Zero to Binary Search Tree"
- ReactNL (Amsterdam, NL): "How to build a compiler"
- JSConf China (Nanjing, CN): "How to build a compiler"
- React Rally (Salt Lake City, UT): "Zero to Binary Search Tree"
- Full Stack (Denver, CO): "How to build a compiler"
- Camp JS VII (Sydney, AU): "How to build a compiler (aussie edition)"
- EmberConf 2016 (Portland, OR): "How to build a compiler"
- Modern Web UI (Moutain View, CA): "Babel Sucks"
- Microsoft Web Platform (Redmond, WA): "A Hastily Made Presentation about Babel"
- NodeSF (San Francisco, CA): "Build Smarter with Babel"
- Edge Conf 2015 (London, UK): "Panel - Progressive Enhancement"
- SFJS Meetup (San Francisco, CA): "Introduction to 6to5: Transpile ES6+ to Vanilla ES5"
- SFJS Meetup (San Francisco, CA): "Babel" (with Sebastian McKenzie)
- Dancing with Marionette (New York City, NY): "Marionette State of the Union"
- (I have taken a step back from public speaking so I can focus on promoting others)
Open Source Projects...